Join now - be part of our community!

Smart Call Handling Missing ??

everketan
Visitor

Smart Call Handling Missing ??

I have recently purchased a Sony Xperia Phone Model XZ Dual(F8332) 64gb with Nougat update. I have found that a feature "Smart Call Handling" is missing under the "Calls" option , though this feature was indicated in the detailed specification list of XZ. The call handling is not convenient & smooth.The touchscreen is sticky & less responsive to answer any incoming call by single swipe from left to right. Kindly suggest/resolve.
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@everketan Is your phone network locked? Can you boot in safe mode and check if the same occurs?

alexdon
Jonas
Master

Hi @everketan, congratulations on your new Xperia XZ! Slightly_smiling_Face

Are you able to see the Smart Call Handling function if you go to Settings > Call and select one of your SIM cards at the top of this menu?

You have to choose which SIM card you want to configure at first since you can have this function turned off for example, one of your SIM cards.

The behaviour that you experience with the touch screen, is that only when trying to an answer a call? If it, I agree with what @alexdon recommended, reboot your phone in safe mode and see if there is any change.

Let us know how it goes! Slightly_smiling_Face

everketan
Visitor

Thanks for support ! Issue Resolved....post last update build 39.2.A.0.417

Jonas
Master

Hi again!

I'm happy to hear that everything is working as it should now! Slightly_smiling_Face

Did you find the Settings for call handling as well? Slightly_smiling_Face