Join now - be part of our community!

Lockscreen Feature request

SOLVED
fetch93
Visitor

Lockscreen Feature request

Feature request: Yesterday i saw the "huawei P9 lite" from a friend. And his lockscreen shows everytime a different picture ( not from the internal memory or taken pictures) like the lockscreen on windows 10. 

Can we have something too ? 

Best wishes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Didrik
Enthusiast

I understand, that would be really nice actually. I'll make sure to forward this!

If there's anything else, let me know. Have a nice weekend @fetch93Slightly_smiling_Face 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Didrik
Enthusiast

Hi @fetch93,

You mean like a slideshow of images on the lockscreen? That would be pretty neat actually. 

This would be similar to the Daydream feature, but you mean that this will work exclusively on the lockscreen? There might be third party applications that enables this but I can absolutely forward your feedback about this!

If you manage to find an app, feel free to share it in our app suggestion thread: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/App-suggestions/m-p/1197685 Slightly_smiling_Face

Let me know if there's anything else.

fetch93
Visitor

A kind of slideshow yes but only one picture. And then for the next time opening the lockscreen one another picture comes. 
Is it understandable ? For example you stay 2 minutes on the lockscreen only one picture comes for one opening. 

Didrik
Enthusiast

I understand, that would be really nice actually. I'll make sure to forward this!

If there's anything else, let me know. Have a nice weekend @fetch93Slightly_smiling_Face