Join now - be part of our community!

Battery care not working or activation but it is turn on

totixp2010
Visitor

Battery care not working or activation but it is turn on

I have xz and turn on battery care since 21 days ago and not working untill now.
I charge my phone @ 8:00am, 2:30pm, 7:30pm usually and one time 10:30pm and wait from 2 hours or 2 hours and half to be 100%.
What's wrong in it?
8 REPLIES 8
ereny
Visitor

I have the same problem.
The last two updates hit us really hard.
HavingTroubles
Visitor

I have same issue, but have found, before you recharge your phone go to battewry care and switch off and then back on again and it works ok.

itandy
Visitor

If your phone is rooted and with Xposed, then you can install BatteryCare+ to troubleshoot.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-xz/themes/app-batterycare-t3547695

xznewbie
Contributor

I agree with Having Troubles.. Had experience the non working status of battery care.. Upon switching it off, then switching it on prior to recharging makes it work...
HavingTroubles
Visitor

@trashcan wrote:
I agree with Having Troubles.. Had experience the non working status of battery care.. Upon switching it off, then switching it on prior to recharging makes it work...

Only problem is, you have to switch it on and off every time you go to recharge or it wont work ,and your phone will be charged in about 2 or 3 hours

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Multiple charging at multiple times will cause the "learning" process to take much longer, if at all.
totixp2010
Visitor

Battery care still not working Slightly_frowning_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Unfortunately as said previously, it may fail to learn a charging pattern if device is charged often through the day.