Join now - be part of our community!

Android 7 XZ suggestions

SOLVED
fetch93
Visitor

Android 7 XZ suggestions

Hey a few things that would make android 7 even better for me Slightly_smiling_Face

1. Please remove the double click for enable Internet access. One click on the Internet icon should be enough (like wlan) and not second on the switch on/off.

2. Please remove the notification that Internet access is on/off. You could make it like " don't show this again "

3. For what is the headphones icon when I plug them in? I can't disable it in the system symbol settings like I can disable " % in battery or Bluetooth " for example.

Last and not least, thanks for remove Spotify as bloatware Slightly_smiling_Face
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi @fetch93,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

I can understand the comments regarding the data enabled and disabled, however, these do help the user understand what is currently running on their device, and as the internet is one of the most important parts of a smartphone, it is always good to know when the service is on or off.

Again thanks for the feedback.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi @fetch93,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

I can understand the comments regarding the data enabled and disabled, however, these do help the user understand what is currently running on their device, and as the internet is one of the most important parts of a smartphone, it is always good to know when the service is on or off.

Again thanks for the feedback.

fetch93
Visitor

It would be awesome if we could have a function with them we can lock apps with the fingerprint or at least with a password.