Join now - be part of our community!

Alarm clock

SOLVED
SDR1970
Contributor

Alarm clock

My alarm is set for 7am but on the clock widget it is showing 10:15pm. I have no other alarms set. I have disabled alarm just to see what occurs, and on clock widget it still shows alarm at 10:15pm. I removed clock widget and then added widget to homescreen, and turned phone off and on but still the same issue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SDR1970
Contributor

alexdon - looks like it was a rogue app. I have uninstalled it and clock widget is now displaying the correct alarm time. Many thanks for your input anyways.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@SDR-1970 Does the alarm ring at 10:15 PM or is it just a widget display issue?

alexdon
SDR1970
Contributor

I would say it's more likely to be a widget display issue. Since 9:30pm its changed by 15mins to 9:45pm, 10pm, 10:15pm etc. Is there something I can do try and resolve this issue at all.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@SDR-1970 Can you try to clear data for clock and clock widgets under settings - apps (tap on 3 dots to show system)?

alexdon
SDR1970
Contributor

alexdon, I go into settings - apps like you say and under storage cleared data like you suggested is that right? Have done that but alarm still showing 10:15pm with alarm disabled
SDR1970
Contributor

alexdon - looks like it was a rogue app. I have uninstalled it and clock widget is now displaying the correct alarm time. Many thanks for your input anyways.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Awesome news.

alexdon