Join now - be part of our community!

39.2.A.0.417 change log?

adamlee2014
Contributor

39.2.A.0.417 change log?

#1 double tap to wake finally fixed
#2 camera slightly improved, took some photos yesterday and there a bit better compared to before.
#3 clear audio seems to make a little difference in sound quality now, used to make sound quality poor, hence why I never really enabled it.
#4 performance is improved but still not marshmallow smooth!
#5 battery life is improved slightly
26 REPLIES 26
darekesp
Visitor

I have the same problem with status bar. Only restart phone will fix it but only for few hour.

Sunking1011
Contributor

I'm on Marshmallow and have no such issue. All apps updated
xznewbie
Contributor

Is this the February 1 software update for Xperia X series..?
syukriali
Visitor

isit me or the update make the camera fast, better light balance but grainy as hel

kaiser_jeff1986
Visitor

We bought Sony xperia xz clearly because we like the device, but like any other flagship devices. It's not perfect and will need constant updates for improvements, to further enhance and boost what the hardware is capable of. We pay premium and expect premium functionality and capability. The quality is there, after all this is a Sony product.

My issues:
-camera (main concern)
-disappearing status bar
-screen orientation (sometimes won't do landscape)
-battery life improvements
-heating issues while recording (again camera)
-fingerprint scanner for US version (settle it with HP pls.)
-qnovo tech (not applicable for US version why? Patent again?)
-WiFi/signal improvements
-speaker improvements

So far those are my concerns but will continue to update if I found any and yes my device is up to date. After the updates what I did was to factory reset my device and then use the xperia companion to do a software repair so my device is default by Sony standards. I also notice that if there was an issue posted the support team will ask "did you try doing this and that? Maybe it will help" nope Sony those are issues that needs your attention. Gather those issues and have it fix in future updates. Anyway thank you Sony support team for your hard work and your dedication for Sony products.
Stubb
Visitor

Simple bring back xperia T9 keyboard
kaiser_jeff1986
Visitor

Can't log back in with my account. I just returned my Xperia xz. I think it's not worth my money for now, but I really like the design though. I just wish they would improve the camera, until then I have settled with ZTE axon 7.