Join now - be part of our community!

39.2.A.0.417 change log?

adamlee2014
Contributor

39.2.A.0.417 change log?

#1 double tap to wake finally fixed
#2 camera slightly improved, took some photos yesterday and there a bit better compared to before.
#3 clear audio seems to make a little difference in sound quality now, used to make sound quality poor, hence why I never really enabled it.
#4 performance is improved but still not marshmallow smooth!
#5 battery life is improved slightly
26 REPLIES 26
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

the issue with the time/date reset has been also fixed,,,

syukriali
Visitor

I dont believe until it's in the Sony's changelog, especially the camera part
diego87
Visitor

Glad to hear of so many improvements! Battery life as the "Phone Idle" issue is solved?

adamlee2014
Contributor

phone idle drain is still there
diego87
Visitor

I wonder if this is happening to all users who are on Nougat or if it's only to Xperia users on Nougat. Would you able to share a screenshot of your battery usage, please?

Don82
Visitor

Camera still same because its still version 2.0.0 in every udate till now. There you will notice when the camera would have any improvement.if its my greenify app or not, phone idle drain dont affect me from MM to N. I can go easy for full day and still got 40 to 70% on my usage.depend on my usage all day. Idle means phone in stand by. When i go to sleep 100%,in the morning i still got attleast 97% over 7hrs to 8hrs. I browse many times,snap pictures,video's, phonecalls and thats what i got today after 22hrs.I can say for the 2900mah its doing just enough in batterylife personal.

Screenshot_20170206-182507.png

tomo100brt
Visitor

Battery is a little better now but still not like on Android 6.0.1.

And yes. They finaly fix double tap to wake.

Android is working mouch better.

Only thing is that after latest Google app update status bar is not working correctly. Sometimes on homescreen status bar is missing and sometimes when status bar is working on homescreen it is showen in app tray too. Uninstalling Google app update or disabling Google now pane fix this for now. This is on officiale XPERIA Home 10.2.A.1.15 version. And latest beta version 10.2.A.2.10 has the same problem. Sony said they are working on fix.

diego87
Visitor

I have a friend who has a Google Pixel XL and asked if he could send me a screenshot of his battery usage to see if maybe the high Phone idle percentage was a part of Nougat or a bug in Xperia's Nougat update. As you can see, Phone idle is only at 2%! I wonder if it's because he's already on 7.1 Nougat.

Screenshot_20170206-132024.png

Don82
Visitor

Xz got the snapdragon 820. The pixel 821 it less consume battery i know.