Join now - be part of our community!

39.2.A.0.417 change log?

adamlee2014
Contributor

39.2.A.0.417 change log?

#1 double tap to wake finally fixed
#2 camera slightly improved, took some photos yesterday and there a bit better compared to before.
#3 clear audio seems to make a little difference in sound quality now, used to make sound quality poor, hence why I never really enabled it.
#4 performance is improved but still not marshmallow smooth!
#5 battery life is improved slightly
26 REPLIES 26
jeffreywen
Visitor

Xperia XZ & x Performance global version 39.2.A.0.417 update released. Security patch to 2/1.

refer to https://androplus.org/Entry/3678/ (it is japanese site).

gouthi8
Visitor

Hi, Is this update only for XZ single sim? I have a dual sim version and, I did not get any update for February. 

jeffreywen
Visitor

xznewbie
Contributor

Hello guys, Have anybody heard about the February 1 update. What's your experience installing it. Is it globally applicable or just a regional applicability..? Any benefit to the Xperia-XZ.?
adamlee2014
Contributor

just because the camera version stays the same it doesn't mean they haven't tweaked the software and stuff for the camera procession
Don82
Visitor

Indeed it could be 92.thats why the camera got no improvement at all in my opinion.why they use difrent build numbers like our OTA updates or any app you even download on playstore that updated?It means they rebuild it or fix issues. Just like my old z3c they did the same.Just logical to me.
Bosgas
Visitor

Is the drop down bar bug fixed?

It started to disapear when i updated a few weeks back to version 39.2.A.0.386.

(Example of the bug)

16523596_10210400685030742_824007221_o.png

diego87
Visitor

This also happened to me and I'm on Marshmallow. I believe it has to do with the newest update to the Google app and the Xperia Home launcher. It was also asked and solved in another thread, please see:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-X-Compact/Status-bar-sometimes-hiding-only-reboot-help/td-p/119...

tomo100brt
Visitor

On Google+ Xperia™ Home Open Beta Communitie Sony said they are working on fix.

For now disabling Google Now™ pane only works.