Join now - be part of our community!

Experia Z tablet unblocking

SOLVED
laidback
Visitor

Experia Z tablet unblocking

Hello! I just bought my Experia Z tablet form Mediaworld and on it is preinstalled a video of yours with the tablet right...and everythingwhen i put it to charge that video goes on and i just can do anything to the tablet...not unlock not nothing..how can i unnistall that video...i manage to do a factory reset but didn't manage to change anything...i need your help fast!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam
Legend
Legend

If this is only happening on charge I would advise clearing the Smart Connect application as the retail demo should just [play all the time regardless of being on charge or not:

Main Menu > Settings > Apps > All > Smart Connect > Clear Data.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert
laidback
Visitor

yeah any of that answers where not any good!!! please HELP!

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

*#*#73556673#*#* this code does not help you?

If it does not work,download sony update service and repair your tablet.Even though I do not think you will get rid of it.

alexdon
Sam
Legend
Legend

If this is only happening on charge I would advise clearing the Smart Connect application as the retail demo should just [play all the time regardless of being on charge or not:

Main Menu > Settings > Apps > All > Smart Connect > Clear Data.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

laidback
Visitor

Ty very mush..i didn't clear all dat from Smart connect i cleared all the data from retail Demoa and now it's gone! again ty very much guys!

laidback
Visitor

hey! bad news...it camed back that annoying demo...what can i do next? and for the record i got that dialer one app to enter that code and didn't work also...any other suggestions? any app that deletes for good that retail demo? Please help