Join now - be part of our community!

Playlist

cesar.ag
Visitor

Playlist

Hi,

Are there some way to edit Vaio´s playlist in my PC?

I want to organize my playlist. But, in Vaio it is very hard
and slow job.

Cesar

5 REPLIES 5
mollsa
Visitor

Having a bit of a problem with my playlist, I can add files fine but cant remove them.

Have followed the instructions i.e. My Playlist > Select song > then at this point the menu should give me a 'remove song' option but it doesnt.

Has anyone been successful with this ?

Psaila
Visitor

Hi,

Are there some way to edit Vaio´s playlist in my PC?

I want to organize my playlist. But, in Vaio it is very hard
and slow job.

Cesar

Please See the link In :thread=14961

Hope It helps Cesar,

mollsa
Visitor

Having a bit of a problem with my playlist, I can add files fine but cant remove them.

Have followed the instructions i.e. My Playlist > Select song > then at this point the menu should give me a 'remove song' option but it doesnt.

Has anyone been successful with this ?

Have sussed this now, you have to hold down on the song and the right hand menu sort at the same time...

chris_lewis
Visitor

I Have a NW-HD1, when I first transferred my music using the auto settings the files were all over the place, It appears that SS puts files onto the HDD in the order they were transferred, so I re initialised the HD and transferred manually from the album list, the playlist on my HDD now looks the same as in SS, and hence much easier to navigate.

I would do all your updating in SS and re transfer when its all up together.

C

Taffersim
Visitor

Thanks mollsa for that info on the Playlist management, Kinda clunky but at least it works.

Anyone know of any other functions on the PV that operate like this?