Join now - be part of our community!

please help !! my XZ turn itself off and cannot turn it on

SOLVED
Drive7726
Visitor

please help !! my XZ turn itself off and cannot turn it on

I charge my XZ last night with normal like everyday.

In the morning my XZ it's OFF

i'm try every thing to turn it's ON but now still off

please help me. (T T) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emir1
Hero

If you still can't perform a software repair and the behaviour persists, then I'm afraid that the next course of action that I recommend would be to have you device sent to an authorized service center. I advice that you get in touch with your Local support for further assistance in doing so, as they are well informed regarding local consumer laws and service routines.

Keep me updated! Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Don82
Visitor

You can try push power button + volume up for about 3sec together until it vibrates then you release them so it will reboot. Thats all i can think off
Emir1
Hero

Hi @Drive7726, so sorry to hear about that. Slightly_frowning_Face

Could you try what @Don82, holding down the power- and volume up button until the device vibrates and then try to boot it? Alternatively, try removing the SIM- and SD cards and then try starting the device while having the charger connected. If it still does not boot, have it charge for at least 2 hours (if you haven't already, please try a different power source to see if that helps) and then try starting it again.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Drive7726
Visitor

i am already try this solution but nothing happen sir

Drive7726
Visitor

when I plug a charger cable in.

a charging light is not illuminated

and nothing happen sir

Emir1
Hero

While the carger is connected, could you try pressing and holding down the power- and volume up buttons simultenously again, but this time for 120 seconds (2 minutes)? If it still does not show any signs of life, please try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion using a computer to see if that helps.

Keep med posted!

Drive7726
Visitor

I try to hold restart a device.

And then try to connected a device to PC companion software but it does not work.

PC companion don't see my phone.

Don82
Visitor

1. Dont connect your phone yet.
2.open companion and open software repair.
3.let it load files it need.
4.then it will ask you to connect while you press down button together to find your phone model."phone must be off to connect".
5.it will flash the rom again and later you will be ask to disconect and restart.
Hopefuly it help you
Drive7726
Visitor

it still cannot see my phone.sir

Tags (1)
Alessio_841
Contributor

Hi @Drive7726

My suggestion for your situation and problem is the following:

1) Charge your device for 2-3 hours;

2) Turn on your device without SD card and SIM

If the device turns on (try few times), I suggest you:

1) Factory reset (App>Settings>Backup & Restore>Factory Reset);

2) Download the latest version of Xperia Companion;

3) When is showed the "welcome screen" after the factory reset, plug your device to the PC; it might be recognized now;

4) Software Repair procedure.

However, the problem of these spontaneus reboots will be fixed in the next update according to a tweet of this support team.

For now you can try this procedure and let know if it helps!