Join now - be part of our community!

Deleted data,

Y21
Visitor

Deleted data,

In my xperia xz dual sim F8332 pre-installed image, videos and music deleted accidentally. How to recover images, videos and music and please tell the time of the reply.
10 REPLIES 10
SOUNI1
Visitor

If u didn't backup them it's impossible to restore your data...
Y21
Visitor

What is mean backup
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Y21

This is a USER based forum, you can NOT restored your data if you did NOT backed it up, I hope you respect the forum guidelines this time. 

Y21
Visitor

Any other way to recover data like software Android data recovery
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Y21

No, you are out of luck

On a side note: although other users can't see your removed posts (due to forum guielines violations), you should change your rude condescended behaviour, more so if you are looking for help. 

Y21
Visitor

OK I will follow forum guielines
Y21
Visitor

Please you send xperia xz f8332 dual sim smartphone pre-installed images, videos and music to my account
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Y21

You can request that to your Local support or factory reset your device with XC, it should restore them, OR check the XDA Forum, most likely someone has uploaded the files. 

On a site note, do NOT request nor share private information, such as but not limited to emails, phone numbers, address, etc. 

Y21
Visitor

hey SOUNI1 please you send xperia xz f8332 dual sim smartphone pre-installed images, videos and music to my account