Join now - be part of our community!

After closing app.App still working in background or autostarting

Dev2279
Visitor

After closing app.App still working in background or autostarting

I having a problem after closing Apps
Apps are still not properly Closed like in
Other brands phone and apps are auto started and still working n background and draining the battery faster than normal phone is also heated due to that
Please resolve it's ASAP.
Note: though I have 360 security app but Sony should have its own security app like others brand having their own.
5 REPLIES 5
NeoBeum
Enthusiast

Which apps?
Not applicable

@Dev2279 wrote:
I having a problem after closing Apps
Apps are still not properly Closed like in
Other brands phone and apps are auto started and still working n background and draining the battery faster than normal phone is also heated due to that
Please resolve it's ASAP.
Note: though I have 360 security app but Sony should have its own security app like others brand having their own.

Some apps like Facebook, Messanger Facebook, Kaspersky, Google apps and ect working in background, and it doesn't matter that you "killed" it (turn off, "killed" with some apps which can do that), these apps still restarting and working in background. It's not issue. By the way app don't killing your battery so as internet, so you can try to turn off it when you don't need it and ect. To safe battery life in other ways Slightly_smiling_Face

CameronT
Champion

Hi @Dev2279,

Welcome to the community.

Just to add a little to what @Unregistered user is saying, battery saving apps such as task killers, tend to drain your battery a lot quicker for the reasons they have suggested. Facebook, messanger etc will be closed by the task killer, immediately start again, close, start, close, start over and over and end up draining your battery.

It is best to leave these apps running in the background if you need to use them.

Dev2279
Visitor

@euphorics & @camaronT i not talking of only Facebook and messenger I m talking of apps like banking app or collage apps or Photoshop which I work once a week and close it off but it's not closed properly and still working in background if I close manually also through 360 security its again auto started after 2-3 min y in sony only this is happenings i have other brands android phone in that once the app is closed its doesn't auto start. This mobile buyed only a month a go and its already overheated a lots of time please do resolve this kind of problem it's will helpful to not only me but for all XZ mobile users before that I had Z2 mobile Sony same problem i was in that also
Sony should have its own app killing battery optimiser and should not be dependent on 3rd party app like 360 security also let me which security app will you recommend for security purpose for Sony mobile
I m Sony Mobile using from last 15 years but from last 2 Mobile only i m facing this kind of problems of over heating
Not applicable

@Dev2279 wrote:
@euphorics i not talking of only Facebook and messenger I m talking of apps like banking app or collage apps or Photoshop which I work once a week and close it off but it's not closed properly and still working in background if I close manually also through 360 security its again auto started after 2-3 min y in sony only this is happenings i have other brands android phone in that once the app is closed its doesn't auto start this mobile buyed only a month a go and its already overheated a lots of time please do resolve this kind of problem it's will helpful to not only me but for all XZ mobile users

No need twice to post the same post. Modernators will be remove anyway it. Coz enough one post with the same text. No need to over and over the same post Slightly_smiling_Face

Facebook was as example. It's normal that some apps auto starting and working in background. For example again i can say that weather apps always working in background, all list i can't post here of apps which working in background which no. It impossible. So i mentioned just some as example. But again it's not issue Slightly_smiling_Face

Security apps must work in backgroud too, their job to protect your smartphone, how will protect your smartphone it if will not works in backgroud? For example can you drive car if your car will be stopped? No. The same is with these apps - they must work in background for good apps performace.

You said in others models works, you every apps could stop. I can say example from my personal usage of C5 Ultra Dual model. Some months ago i delivered it in authorized service for some problems to fix. Before i delivered it Kaspersky app did not killed Stamina mode, after service killing... Killing Stamina mode in others model too. I connected with Kaspersky agents, they explained me that Kaspersky must block Stamina for Kaspersky good work. So it's the same is which others apps - they must work in background for good apps performance... Slightly_smiling_Face

Also keep mind much more you will have apps, much fast will drain your battery - read about battery in instruction, all documents you will find in Sony Mobile web site Slightly_smiling_Face

My advise, if you don't want to charge often smartphone - uninstall these apps, if you want to use thsese apps - don't complain about that again Slightly_smiling_Face

I have Kspersky antivirus in my smartphone which blocking Stamina mode, draining very fast battery, coz using internet and ect. I can't stop this app with any task killer, Kaspersky always starting again. So what can i do: 1. to charge often battery and shut up or to uninstall it... the same you can do you Slightly_smiling_Face That's end. IT'S NOT ISSUE Slightly_smiling_Face