Join now - be part of our community!

WI-FI turning off issue

SOLVED
RomanDu
Visitor

WI-FI turning off issue

Suddenly Wi-Fi stoped to work, it turned off, only 4G is working. So I tried to turn on Wi-Fi by pressing but in menu or in settings, and it's turning off instantly by itself. I restarted phone couple of times, didn't help. Don't really want to factory reset my phone because of it.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi @RomanDu,

Welcome to the community,

Really sorry to hear about the Wifi issues, can you boot the device into safe mode and test Wifi and let us know if the issue continues?

safe mode

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi @RomanDu,

Welcome to the community,

Really sorry to hear about the Wifi issues, can you boot the device into safe mode and test Wifi and let us know if the issue continues?

safe mode

RomanDu
Visitor

Hi, thank you for fast response. Entering in safe mode does helped, Wi-Fi is working fine now. Thanks for the tip.
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Anytime, just to clarify, did you get out of Safe mode and then test the Wifi connection and then it worked?

RomanDu
Visitor

I tested Wi-Fi in safe mode, restarted phone and it was working again.
Madness89
Visitor

Hello! i have same problem ! I booted my device in save mode and checked wifi. after this operation wi fi  anyway not work ... he is off straightway after i'm turn on it 

Koi1024
Visitor

Had WiFi issues, but found with my xa ultra that if don't connect Bluetooth the issue goes away, any thoughts to why?
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

@RomanDu Glad to hear that, I hope you have no further issues in the future.

@Koi1024 @Madness89 Sorry to hear about this, in this case, you may need to run a software repair to help resolve this issue. I have supplied some instructions below.

backup using Xperia Companion

software repair using Xperia Companion

Please let me know how you get on.