Join now - be part of our community!

App E2124

SOLVED
George20
Visitor

App E2124

Após reiniciar o aparelho para modo de fábrica,  não instala mais alguns App(aplicativo) , Outlook,  Epson iprint e outros diz não compatível com o software?  Já atualizei no configuração! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @George20 let me see if I can help out here.

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Unfortunately my support for apps that are manufactured by a third party is a bit limited, but looking at the apps that you mentioned, they seem to demand Android 5.0 or higher. The most probable reason as to why they are not able to be installed on your E4 is that the Xperia E4 is only capable of running Android 4.4.

I hope that gave an answer to your question! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @George20 let me see if I can help out here.

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Unfortunately my support for apps that are manufactured by a third party is a bit limited, but looking at the apps that you mentioned, they seem to demand Android 5.0 or higher. The most probable reason as to why they are not able to be installed on your E4 is that the Xperia E4 is only capable of running Android 4.4.

I hope that gave an answer to your question!