Join now - be part of our community!

Never again!!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
Dunn2621
Explorer

Never again!!!!!

I agree with many people on here that I will never buy another SONY TV again.

I had a Bravia for many years before buying a Samsung (both of which worked faultlessly for many years) but since spending £1500 to “upgrade” I’ve had nothing but issues.

Turns off on its own,decides I now live 300 miles away from where I set it up for tv listings every few days,ok one minute then tells me there is no signal etc etc etc

A total nightmare and I wish I’d never set eyes on the thing.

Spoke to the chat line today to try and sort out these gremlins again;he suggested a factory reset which I did again now it’s saying there is no signal etc at all even though before the reset there was.

I would seriously advise anybody thinking of buying one DONT.

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.GB.title
StokieChris

Sony Press

Press,

I am at the end of my tether

I suffer from serious mental health issues that are being exacerbated by Sony shutting me down, this despite my paying 2k up front and in good faith

How can this be so ? How can you ignore me after taking 2k ?

Please be advised I am starting a campaign of legally discrediting Sony

Also I will be lodging documents with my lawyer as to who is to blame should my MH become unmanageable

I will try posting on your community for all the good that will do when your apologists start attacking me

Sincerely

Mr C.F.Evans

profile.country.GB.title
Dunn2621
Explorer

I sympathise with you for sure.
profile.country.GB.title
SatoruGojo
Community Team

@Dunn2621 how many times does it turn off by itself a day? Is there anything specific that triggers to restart?