Join now - be part of our community!

KD48A9 USAGE

profile.country.GB.title
Dobson123
Explorer

KD48A9 USAGE

Please help, how do I use this tv. No manual available. The remote is confusing. The picture and sound is great but I can get several different options to watch same programme.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

User manual is available on line and on the tv itself https://helpguide.sony.net/tv/haep1/v1/en/index.html

profile.country.GB.title
Dobson123
Explorer

Thank you, I will look. It's a great tv but I need easier instructions 😂

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

It's not that complex and is a great TV, if you never had an OLED before it should be a great improvement :wink:

Start using the custom picture preset and you will look at your movie in the best way "as the director intended" as they say

profile.country.GB.title
Dobson123
Explorer

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br>-->

Hi, is YouView the best format to use?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Quality should be the same (be aware that I'm from italy so do not have the possibility to use it), but by using youview you have some additional possibility regarding catch app features all in the same interface. You lose some features available on the standard freeview (i.e. recording) and the possibility to use satellite channels. It's up to you which way you prefer to see your content. You have in any case specific app for catch app channels (on for each broadcaster) also if you don't enable youview