Join now - be part of our community!

Couple of bugs!

profile.country.DK.title
Danishblunt

Couple of bugs!

Bugs:

1.) I noticed that when playing games (most notably punishing gray raven) the sound starts to crackle a lot, it's especially bad on lower frequencies. 

2.) When minimizing  a game in horizontal mode, the "close all apps" button doesnt function properly.

Feature request:

1.) Can we have some sort of button or similair to remove all processing done on RAW files? I can clearly see that there is some processing that is being done which is quite unfortunate, people in the modding communicty are trying to mod libs to remove it but I'd like to try to ask here first. 

2.) A button to completely disable image processing in terms of denoise, sharpening etc. I noticed that there seems to be some sort of "scene optimizer" where it will make the sky more blue than it is or oversharpen sand, which I'd like to have control over to turn off as it sometimes really ruins the images for me. 

3 REPLIES 3
Piscie
Community Team

Hi @Danishblunt, what is the model name of the device? You have probably tried restarting your phone before, right? Do these bugs happen when playing any game or just certain games?

profile.country.DK.title
Danishblunt

1 mk 5, nothnig to do with restart etc. It's an odd throttle behaviour that is causing it.

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Danishblunt does it only happen when playing a specific game? And does it happen constantly? If it happens with all games, you can try a software via Xperia Companion, but make sure to create a backup first.