Join now - be part of our community!

WH-CH510

profile.country.GB.title
Phoneman84
New

WH-CH510

Hi all

i have recently purchased these wh-ch510 wireless audio headphones  and it pairs ok but come to the Bluetooth driver install it fails, i am using windows 7  x64 bit no drivers on Sonys website, does anyone have the driver or know of a workaround to this.

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Please see more details about the drivers here.

If you still require help, I would recommend getting in touch with the Sony Support team here and they'll be able to advise.

Best wishes,

Sean 

profile.country.GB.title
Phoneman84
New

Hello all

Thank you for the responses and replies and i have managed to resolve the issue.

Browsing some you tube videos i came across a gentleman who was having a similar issue where windows 7 could discover the wireless device, but could not find a suitable windows Bluetooth driver, basically he used some Bluetooth drivers from the  Asus website called Atheros (x32/x64 depending on what version you have) ran the application & let it install, as it installed i noticed windows accepting all the n;uetooth driver updates on the system tray,  then i did a PC restart to allow windows to accept the new drivers, then once back into windows  i went into.

Devices and printers

right clicked on my Bluetooth device

went to properties

went to the services tab and checked all the following boxes to play it safe

*Audio Sink

*Handsfree Telephony

*Headset

*remote control

*Remotely controllable device

*serial port (SSP)

which it then setup

then right click on the wireless device

clicked on Advance Operation 

then connect to Audio Device.

then it  was added in my playback devices

this was also using a Belkin Bluetooth dongle (no up dated dongle drivers)  but these Atheros drivers seen quite universal for windows 7 if this does not work for you i wish you all the best in your hunt for a resolution .