Join now - be part of our community!

vaio recovery center

profile.country.ru_KZ.title
daisysk
Visitor

vaio recovery center

unfortunately my vaio recovery center uninstalled. how can i get it back?? there is no recovery wizard!! plz help..daisy

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Daisy ,

Your model number may help us to provide an answer...

Working on the assumption that you have just lost the shortcut have a look for the exe at the following location.

C:\programme files\Sony\Vaio Recovery\VaioRecv.exe

If it exists and you can run the utility by double clicking VaioRecv.exe then just create a new shortcut.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
daisysk
Visitor

Hellow Rich,

Thank u Rich for ur help.

But sorry windows can't find this. my vaio model no: vpcsb4c5e.

Unfortunately my windows damaged before i create backup  dick. then i try to solve it by pressing assist and F10 but it was showing error several time. then i setup my windows by a windows trial version dick. then i download vaio care and with vaio care i reinstall all drive appilication and utilities. but i don't found vaio recovery center, vaio recovery wizard, several appilications. also i can't run any C compiler but it runs before. now am trying to make recovery disk with vaio care recovery its showing error. i can't make full recovery too. when i press assist it starts windows directly. i've tried with vaio care full recovery that showing error. :slight_frown: :slight_frown: :slight_frown: please help.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for the details of how the problem occurred and the measures taken to resolve the issue.

As you have already tried installing all drivers and utilities for your model I think the best solution would be to purchase a set of recovery disks from Support which will return your notebook to ‘As Delivered’. These disks are not free and will cost the equivalent of approx. €60.

I don’t have contact details for Support in your region but if you follow this link, click on Vaio and then enter your serial number all contact options available to you should be shown.

http://www.sony.kz/support/ru/contacts

Rich

EDIT: If purchased in Europe then follow the Support link at the top of this page.

Message was edited by: rich912

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
daisysk
Visitor

thank you for your helpfull answer .....

as am staying bangladesh right now and any sony vaio support is not available here. so it will take time.

i think VAIO RECOVERY CANTER  software can solve this problem because my vaio recovery partition is available. but its not working because i've lost VAIO RECOVERY CANTER. please would u like to info me.. is vaio recovery center downloadable software?? can i download this?? thank you.

Message was edited by: daisysk

profile.country.en_GB.title
rameshnj
Visitor

Hi, I exactly have similar problem. Need vaio recover center software. Please help. I am out side UK. We have always trusted VAIO for their excllent support. Please provide the vaio recovery center has downloadable. My model VGN-FW21L

profile.country.GB.title
jikel19
New

hi

How to get an app vaio for windows10

profile.country.DE.title
Zimmermann-Kornelia
Explorer

habe mein Vaio Recovery center aus versehen gelöscht. wie bekomme ich ihn zurück?