Join now - be part of our community!

Xz flickers and flashes between screens

SOLVED
Hayeshouse
Visitor

Xz flickers and flashes between screens

My hubby is having trouble with his xz. Its like something is interfering with it. Its flashing and twitching between screens and is totally unusable in the house. Took it to shop and it didn't happen and worked fine.
Has anyone else experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CameronT
Champion

@Hayeshouse,

I think a repair is necessary given the information you have provided. Looks like you are on the right path.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
CameronT
Champion

Hi @Hayeshouse, welcome to the community.

This sounds very strange... Would it be possible for you to upload a video of the issue to somewhere like YouTube, then post the link here?

Hayeshouse
Visitor

That's sounds complicated lol.
Took it back to shop with videos of it as once again was working and the diagnostics came but clear.
Hayeshouse
Visitor

I could what's app it?
CameronT
Champion

@Hayeshouse,

I will not be able to access a whatsapp message here. Uploading to Youtube from a phone is usually very easy, when you see the video press the share button, and share it with YouTube.

Based on your description though, I cannot tell whether it is a software issue or hardware. Does it happen in safe mode?

Hayeshouse
Visitor

Hayeshouse
Visitor

CameronT
Champion

Hi @Hayeshouse, thank you for this! I can clearly see the problem now. Slightly_frowning_Face

Do you have a screen protector on your device? Or do you see any hairline cracks?

Also, does this happen in safe mode?

Hayeshouse
Visitor

Yes, have a glass screen protector like we do in all our phones. was ok for month with it on.
Phone away at shop so can't try safe mode.
Hayeshouse
Visitor

Also. If it was screen protector then surely it'd play up when outside the house not only inside??