Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Experia XZ WHatssup WEB!!

daddou17
Visitor

Sony Experia XZ WHatssup WEB!!

Hello everybody

i just bought Xperia XZ after using samsung J3 . 

It is not my first time logging in whatssup Web . i used to log in with my old phone.

MY Sony Xperia XZ didnt realy work well!! as the window of the whatssupWEB  opened and the on the computer  code scanned

the chat list on the computer appeared for maybe a half of a half second lol then it dissapeared !

IS it a problem of whatssup or the phone?

i tried with different browser ! opera mozilla and the google chrome and all they do the same!

which problem could be?

2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

@daddou17 wrote:

Hello everybody

i just bought Xperia XZ after using samsung J3 . 

It is not my first time logging in whatssup Web . i used to log in with my old phone.

MY Sony Xperia XZ didnt realy work well!! as the window of the whatssupWEB  opened and the on the computer  code scanned

the chat list on the computer appeared for maybe a half of a half second lol then it dissapeared !

IS it a problem of whatssup or the phone?

i tried with different browser ! opera mozilla and the google chrome and all they do the same!

which problem could be?

Why you don't using WhatsApp app? Slightly_smiling_Face Of course you can ask first WhatsApp creator about that. It can be incompatible app with your device, operating system and ect. Slightly_smiling_Face Sony is not creator, so i'm not sure that will help you, creator can detect reasons much faster my opinion Slightly_smiling_Face Contact of WhatsApp creators you will find in Google Play page of WhatsApp app Slightly_smiling_Face

NeoBeum
Enthusiast

If you are talking about WhatsApp web, you need to register the desktop client to the current device you're using.... Unless you want to play knifey spoony... Then you can use other devices as walkie talkies