Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with office 365 web app

SOLVED
Grumpals
Visitor

Problem with office 365 web app

HI 

I can't seem to get the office web app to work right on my Sony Tablet Z, when I log into my skydive and try to start a new doc or execl sheet it just takes me to a blank page, I've tried Chrome, Firebox and the Dolphin browsers and all do the same thing.

On my desktop no issues start a new file and all the office menus show up. (I have a office 365 subscription. But have not yet installed office on computer)

Has anyone found a way to get the Microsoft web apps to work on the sony  tablet?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Prasadm1
Visitor

Have you tried turning the "Desktop" mode on in settings of the browser and check if it is working ? Maybe the application doesn't support mobile mode..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Prasadm1
Visitor

Have you tried turning the "Desktop" mode on in settings of the browser and check if it is working ? Maybe the application doesn't support mobile mode..

RAW_777
Visitor

Creating new documents within Chrome browser while on SkyDrive works fine here. You may not have purchased the OfficeSuite Pro app however in which case the included OfficeSuite app is only a viewer I believe?  

Grumpals
Visitor

Thanks for the replys 

I do have a full supscription to office.

I did find it does work with Puffin browser and not with anyother browser, i'm thinking it might have something to do with flash but i don't know for now i'll just use Puffin

Thanks

Grumpals
Visitor

Hey Thanks Prasadm

did turn it on but must have turned off when i tried it, but it works now

Again thanks