Join now - be part of our community!

Photoshop Elements

r.piras
Visitor

Photoshop Elements

hallo zusammen
ich habe auf meinem rx402 statt xp home nun xp professional installiert.
an alle programme die mit meinem vaio ausgeliefert wurden, komme ich ohne probleme rann (cd n°3)... nur kann ich die photoshop elements version auf den cd's nicht finden!

kann mir vieleicht jemand dabei helfen?

alle cd's die mit dem rechner ausgeliefert worden sind, sind natürlich vorhanden!

7 REPLIES 7
EzDoezIt
Visitor

Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, Sony put the Adobe PhotoShop Elements into the System Recovery image and not the Application Recovery image. What this means is that to re-install PhotoShop you need to do a full system recovery from the factory CDs. :slight_frown:

You can find details at :arrow: VAIO Link.

Sleeper
Visitor

Ich hatte genau dasselbe Problem. Habe das Programm aber dann doch noch in einem der Ordner der CDs gefunden (weiß nicht mehr in welchem). Ein komplettes Recovery war jedenfalls nicht nötig, das Programm ließ sich wunderbar alleine aufspielen.
Gruß
Sleeper

EzDoezIt
Visitor

Sleeper, that's very interesting. Could you provide more detail? (For example, CD number and folder name.) It would be very helpful for people who do not want to perform a full recovery.

dino_jr
Visitor

IT DOESN'T WORK!
I performed a system recovery yesterday, and there NEVER was an option to install photoshop elements. The first three CDs perform the recovery with no options for anything else ever appearing. I can't find it on the fourth "Application" CD either.

I got a serial number for it with my laptop, but yet the software isn't there!

I don't understand whats happened. Sony seem to have forgot to include it, which is frustrating.

Can I download Photoshop elements from Adobe, and then enter the serial code I have on the downloaded one?

EzDoezIt
Visitor

Depending on your model, :arrow: VAIO Link has different options for recovering Photoshop Elements.

dino_jr
Visitor

Thank you EzDoezit. The link says I should "keep an eye on our website". My laptop is a GRX 416G. But theres no help on the sony site for my laptop yet.

I suppose I should ring Sony and have a good moan!!!!.

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

Tell them that you have paid for the software and that if you don't get a copy from them or some method of extracting or installing it from their recovery disks that you are taking them to the small claims court. 'Keep an eye on our website' is not an acceptable response in this case.

Regards, Rob