Join now - be part of our community!

Flash Player problem

Molio
Visitor

Flash Player problem

Hi everybody, this is my first post! :slight_smile:

I just bought a beautiful VGN-FE41S with Vista Home Premium and I immediatly felt in love with it .... :smileyblush:

I performed all the windows updates and the ones on this site but after this I can't run that program that handles photo, music, RSS feeds and can be set as screensaver (I don't remember the name right now! Sorry) anymore: after I run it it tells that I have to install the Flash player 9 or above but it's already installed. I also tried to uninstall and install again the player but no success at all. :thermometer_face:

Anybody has the samme issue or some advice to give? :smileythinking: :pray:

Thank you!!! :hugging:

14 REPLIES 14
jjclassen
Visitor

Thankyou for your helping - for Problem Nr. 3 (my club vaio)

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome jjclassen.. :slight_smile:

What media are you using to burn your recovery disc's..?

Some CV members have success with TDK or Verbatim DVD+R

julesdm
Visitor

Hi Spaceface and thank you for sharing your experience!  :wink: 

Later on I will try to do as suggested even if I can't figure out why before I haven't got to do this to run the program. :thinking:

I'm also experiencing same issues with the browser, the Motion Eye, Win Dvd (more or less) and I completely agree that the output volume from the speakers is too low! :angry:

Think we have to wait and see when these problems will be patched! :drool:

I'll let you know something as soon as I'm aware that some improvement is avaliable. :wink:

Like you guys, i moved from Dell over to vaio in february and since then i have had non stop issues with my VGN FE41S. Its a shame as it looks a great machine and reads well on paper.

It started with the resolution changing all the time.
Then the brightness
Then i tried to install some of the software that came with the computer eg Roxio, this has now caused my computer to Blue Screen on shut down and Roxio does not work
Then The My Club Vaio hangs when it loads up.
When you try to delete a selection of files, Vista hangs as it calculates the time it will take.
DivX used by alot of DVD providers is not compatible with Vista and causes Media Centre to crash as does VidX, cant find a codec that is compatible with MC and unlocks all movies.
Now my touch pad mouse does not work after downloading updates this weekend from Vaio.

One thing after another.......i like things to run smoothly so having a problem on my laptop really gets my back up, especially after having spent a shed load of money on a new machine!!!! The updates from MS and Vaio do solve problems, albeit slowly but this weekend it caused another problem.......Its a dark place and i want out.....J

sonydigtv
Explorer

I am on windows 8.1 and am told on a particular site I neeed Flash Player.

My new Vaio desktop tells me I already have it.

So how do I enable it?

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi sonydigtv,

Is this Adobe link of any help?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat