Join now - be part of our community!

phone refuse to turn on, flashing red LED light only M4 Aqua

SOLVED
Aleks011
Visitor

phone refuse to turn on, flashing red LED light only M4 Aqua

last night before i go to sleep the battery was like 30-40%, and everything was working fine, but when i woke up this morning, the phone was turned off.. ok i thought got 0% battery and the phone turned off, i plug in the wall charger but then i noticed the white logo battery indicator didn't show up when charging like before, i got instead a big low battery icon with that like red line down which indicate the battery is low, but sometimes i'm getting an lightning icon over the battery (which is first time since i have the phone from November 2015 to see that icon). Also sometimes when the charger is in, the red LED light is turned on normally like is charging.. i left it like that for like 2 hours or more, then i noticed the red light was turned off.. i tried to turn on the phone, but nothing, the red LED is just blinking 3 times and that's all, nothing more, i did some google researches, i did with the power and volume up, multiple times, but no effect, the phone didn't virbrated even once, what else i noticed while i was hodling the power and volume up, is like after 30 seconds, the red LED is starting to blink twice instead of three times.. then one and goes all over again the same.. any solution to this ?

11 REPLIES 11
Marioss
Visitor

Thanks so so SO MUCH for your solution. Today i have this icon on my XZ Premium and i was really confused whats going on whit my phone Grinning_Face

Visitor

Phone refuse to on flashing rec