Join now - be part of our community!

Sony WX150: Batterry chargers

profile.country.no_NO.title
torbjerkebo
Visitor

Sony WX150: Batterry chargers

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC W300 With battery NP-FG1 and a charger Sony BC-CSG8. I have bought a new DSC-WX150 with battery NP-BN1. Can I charge the new battery with the old charger BC-CSG8 or do I have to buy the new charger Sony BC-TRN2 ? If so can I charge the old battery NP-FG1 with the new charger ?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello torbjerkebo - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

As they are essentially two different models of battery, the chances are that they are different in physical size and so you would need to use the specific charger for each battery type. When you purchased your WX150 - a new charger should have been provided in the box.

I have had a look at the chargers that are available and they are listed seperately for each battery type so you would need to purchase the BC-TRN2 if you do not already have one.

Thanks,

Simon

profile.country.no_NO.title
torbjerkebo
Visitor

I am a little bit confused. My new camera WX150 is in the mail and if the charger included are BC-TRN, 2?and can't be used to charge my old NP-FG1 batteries! I have a DSC W300 and a DSC W130 who both uses a battery NP-FG1. I have one charger Sony BC-CSGB, and need another one to charge my NP-FG1s but there are no BC-CSGB on the market in Norway! But there are BC-CSGC, BC-CSGD and BC-CSGE and I can't find out if anyone of them are compatible with the battery NP-FG1?