Join now - be part of our community!

SONY DSC-TX10

profile.country.en_GB.title
micoupe82
Visitor

SONY DSC-TX10

Hi wonder if anyone can help me i have a sony dsc-t7 which is still goning strong, my wife decided that i should up date and keep the old t7 as a back up so for christmas she brought me a DSC-TX10 which is a fantastic camera but what i need to know is can you adust the colour as they are to bright orange is very very bright or am i as a new boy to this camera doing something wrong

3 REPLIES 3
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello micoupe82 - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Do the bright orange colours appear in all photo modes or just one in particular i.e. you can adjust the camera settings when taking photos. For example, take a look at this information about setting up the white balance on your camera:

http://esupport.sony.com/docs/dvimag/DSCTX10-TX100V_guide/eng/contents/06/02/14/14.html

I would advise experimenting with these to see if this reduces the effect that you are describing. If the white balance isn't currently set to 'auto' - this may be leading to a 'bright orange' effect in places.

Thanks,

Simon

micoupe82
Visitor

Hi Simon  thanks for that but i do not seem to have that menu in my DSC-TX10 i have looked through the menus and cannot see anything for adjusting the colour or is it me?

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

Are you accessing the Menu when the camera is ready to take a picture as opposed to trying to view the menu when in 'playback mode' - this may explain why you cannot see the actual options. On the link that I sent you, if you click on some of the other links you will see guides about the various menu functions on this camera and it is a handy online reference as opposed to having to flick through the manual. For example:

http://esupport.sony.com/docs/dvimag/DSCTX10-TX100V_guide/eng/contents/06/index.html

This page has information about all of the menu options for taking still images and also how to access them.

Hope this helps,

Simon