Join now - be part of our community!

HOW DO I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE BACK TO ENGLISH ON A DSC-T5 CYBERSHOT? (ITS CURRENTLY IN CANTONESE)

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
PROJECTIONISTINABOX
Visitor

HOW DO I CHANGE THE LANGUAGE BACK TO ENGLISH ON A DSC-T5 CYBERSHOT? (ITS CURRENTLY IN CANTONESE)

Hi all, any help on the above would be very grateful. I've been given a camera for my daughter to use, but the previous owner didn't use English for all the functtions / menus.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello PROJECTIONISTINABOX - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Once you are in the main menu of the camera, you will see two symbols on the left hand side that look like a briefcase or toolbox. If you select the first one of these and then select the symbol that looks like the letter 'A', you should be presented with a list of the available languages on that camera. I cannot guarantee which languages will be available but there may be a level of trial and error involved.

Thanks,

Simon

Message was edited by: blaireau_photo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello PROJECTIONISTINABOX - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Once you are in the main menu of the camera, you will see two symbols on the left hand side that look like a briefcase or toolbox. If you select the first one of these and then select the symbol that looks like the letter 'A', you should be presented with a list of the available languages on that camera. I cannot guarantee which languages will be available but there may be a level of trial and error involved.

Thanks,

Simon