Join now - be part of our community!

Camera won't upload pictures to computer. HELP!

profile.country.en_GB.title
iamme828
Visitor

Camera won't upload pictures to computer. HELP!

I have a CyberShot DSC-S650, and when I try to connect using my USB, the computer will recognize that something is connected is unable to read my camera. It used to automatically read, and I have tried different ways to read it including through photoediting programs and my computer. I have a Dell Laptop and had gotten a virus a few months ago, and I think that maybe one of my drivers (the one that recognized my camera) got deleted during the computer clean up. Does anyone know where I can re-download the proper drivers, or another way around it.

My computer does recognize other USB connected devices, but I do not have an external card reader.

My camera can connect to other computers, both PC and MAC so I think the problem is definitely with my computer, and not the camera.

Thanks for your help!

Jo~

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Jo,

If you go to the Support Page for your camera here: -

http://support.sony-europe.com/dime/digistill/cyber/cyber.aspx?site=odw_en_GB&m=DSC-S650

You will see a section titled 'Lost your original software disc' where you can download replacement/updated software for your computer.

:wink: