Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia KD55S8505

brucen2303
Explorer

Sony Bravia KD55S8505

Hi

Can some one confirm a few things about this tv please as i went in to 3 stores and they couldn't tell or show me.

1: when you go to the tv guide does the tv station you was on still play on the screen?.

2: when you go in to the tv guide can you look to whats on in the future 9an hour or more) and when you click it it sets a reminder so that when that program is coming on a pop up tells you the program is starting.

I have searched the net for the past two days and cannot find this info any where.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Question 1: The current channel will be mainly blacked out to display the EPG - Audio will continue.

Question 2: I currently do not have access to my Android TV, and i cannot remember to be honest.  Maybe another forum member can assist?

Cheers

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Hi there

About:

1. Your previous watched channel is still displayed, but dimmed in background and also sound is heard.

2. I think this is channel Provider option. In my country GUIDE(EPG) shows info for the next seven days(One week). There is also a Reminder button a Timer Rec button and a Search by title button but I have never used them to tell if they work. I suppose they do :smileyhappy:.

You can browse days (+/- 1) with purple(blue) and yellow buttons or simply Remote Control arrows