Join now - be part of our community!

Audio description

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Jimbhoy2
Explorer

Audio description

I have Sony Bravia KD-55XD7005 am unable to switch audio description off .

when i press audio on my remote it shows that it's not switched on or I might be i have wrong description  what I am watching something like a film a voice comes on and describes what is happening which drives me nuts this has just happened in last week or so,any help would be gratefully recieved

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Ryanm1701

How are you watching the film? Netflix / Amazon / Sky?

If through Sky, there is a seperate audio description that you have to turn off in  Sky under Options. However if it is a recorded film on Sky and recorded when audio description was turned on, you cannot turn it off on the recording. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Pete_B

HI there, sorry to hear you're having trouble. We're looking into this and will get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Pete.

profile.country.GB.title
Ryanm1701

How are you watching the film? Netflix / Amazon / Sky?

If through Sky, there is a seperate audio description that you have to turn off in  Sky under Options. However if it is a recorded film on Sky and recorded when audio description was turned on, you cannot turn it off on the recording. 

profile.country.GB.title
Jimbhoy2
Explorer

Audio description was on sky only explanation was one of grandchildren had pushed wrong buttons but didn't find out myself grandchildren mother was in and she asked what was wrong I told her she fixed it straight away think grandchildren had done it to her as well but was really frustrating