Join now - be part of our community!

Sony! App purchases "Internal Error"????

georgiemd
Explorer

Sony! App purchases "Internal Error"????

After switching from Canon to Sony almost 2 years ago (A7II) I am bewildered by the instability of so many things. I am seriously considering moving back to Canon.

I have read the other posts regarding this "internal error" problem when trying to download payed apps and I simply cannot believe that Sony is unable / incapable / unwilling to fix such a basic issue.  Canon may not have Eye AF, Canon may not have a small form factor BUT Canon products work. They do what Canon claims they do and 75% my Sony camera does BUT that is simply unacceptable.

I have tried both to download the App via my Macbook Pro (which lead to nothing - installing a plug in that was no where to be found) or directly by the WiFi in camera which lead to the "internal error". This problem has been around for months it seems. 

FYI I am not interested in buying a Playstation card from Amazon! How ridiculous is this?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I understand what you are saying and I too also find its rediculous too.  But unfortunately I cannot assist in this - other than to point you in the direction of this thread HERE.  I think Sony will eventually fix this issue - but 'eventually' is the word, and apparently the issue is quite complex too.

Cheers