Join now - be part of our community!

Songs disappeared from playlist since Sony software update

profile.country.GB.title
GregMcr

Songs disappeared from playlist since Sony software update

Hi. Got a Sony 10 V.

Had a notification this morning that a Sony software update was available, so performed that, did the usual restart etc, thought nothing more of it and got in to work.

Finish at 4pm, go to put my tunes on from my main self compiled playlist as usual and wondered why even though it's on random it seems to just be just playing the first few songs in the playlist, take a look at the playlist itself and there's now just the first 7 songs showing and that's all it will play, even though in the list of playlists the little detail under the playlist name still says 221 songs! All other playlists seem ok and populated as expected ala before this morning's software update.

Any ideas what's happened and how I can fix it?

UPDATE;

Tried adding a track to the playlist, showed as added, went back in to the playlist and even though the number of songs in the playlist went up one to 222, it showed the full playlist again but with the newly added song much further up the playlist.

Tried adding another and it didn't show anywhere in the playlist at all and the number of songs in it went down to 183.

Closed the Music app and opened it again, went back in to playlist and it went back down to 7 songs.

Restarted phone, back in to Music app, playlist now only showing 112 songs.

Throughout it's still showed 222 songs under them playlist name within the list of playlists.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi @GregMcr 

Could you confirm which music app are you using exactly?