Join now - be part of our community!

I cant connect to the network

Jose13g
Visitor

I cant connect to the network

I cant connect to the network. I get phonenotallowedMM#6. I updated my phone to the current firmware ive change the settings in the network settings. I just bought the phone i thought it was sopouse to come unlocked. Can someone pls help me out. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.LT.title
EUPHORIC2017
New

@Jose13g wrote:

I cant connect to the network. I get phonenotallowedMM#6. I updated my phone to the current firmware ive change the settings in the network settings. I just bought the phone i thought it was sopouse to come unlocked. Can someone pls help me out. 

With this question you have to go to mobile provider. Keep in mind, you changed settings in network section. Sony will not give you right settings, yours network provider can give you right network settings. Also you wrote you bought smartphone with idea that network will be unlocked, i'm right? So i advise you to go to seller to and to ask about that too. I'm afraid Sony can't help you Slightly_smiling_Face

But maybe will be interesting for you this - https://joyofandroid.com/how-to-remove-phone-not-allowed-mm6-error/, i hope will helps that Slightly_smiling_Face