Join now - be part of our community!

How to print from Z2?

SOLVED
Visitor

How to print from Z2?

I have some files in my mobile and need to print these but I don't know how to connect to printer.

Could anyone please tell he how to do?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thommo
Genius

You setup a cloud print which sends the file to this cloud then from there to your printer assuming it's connected to the Internet direct

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Thommo
Genius

You setup a cloud print which sends the file to this cloud then from there to your printer assuming it's connected to the Internet direct

Visitor

Thank you!

So there have not any method that I could direct print from my mobile?

Thommo
Genius

Not that I'm aware of - Not direct to your printer

antmorgan
Visitor

Depends on your printer - if it's wireless and connected to your network it's quite simple.

Goto Settings -> Printing - (at bottom of print screen you will see add service) this will present some of the more common manufacturers (HP Cannon Epson Samsung) add the relevant service and it should detect your printer on the network.

Also if your printer has Bluetooth you can usually just send the picture that way using the album app as if you were bluetoothing the picture to another phone.

If your printer is not network enabled - save buying a new printer and expensive cartridges you could go to your local supermarket or boots store and print using one of the self service printing kiosks for a really low price and the quality is usually much better.
profile.country.GB.title
SophieHudgens
Explorer

To print from your Z2, follow these steps:

• Ensure your Z2 and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.

• Open the file you want to print on your Z2.

• Tap the "Print" option in the file or use the Share menu to select "Print".

• Choose your printer from the list of available printers.

• Adjust any print settings if needed.

• Tap "Print" to send the file to the printer.

• That should get your files printed from your Z2!