Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Impartiality

SOLVED
Beamoboy
Explorer

Sony Impartiality

hi, got an email this morning asking for my review of the W955. After all the problems I have had with mine, well I slate it, all nicely of course, no swearing :slight_smile: 

My qustion is this, Sony have not published it to the reviews section of the W955 as yet. How long does it take to publish and if it is not published, how should I approach Sony about its impartiality and customer views??

Your views would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beamoboy
Explorer

Well, my revised review has been accepted, well done Sony!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Beamoboy
Explorer

As I thought would happen, got an email saying my product review does not meet their requirements. In other words you cannot make an honest review about a faulty product because Sony won't let you. 

I have submitted another review so let's see if Sony reject this one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have had this confirmed, and can say that the reviews that you post are impartial.  However, all customer reviews are proof read. They only get rejected if the contain smut words or have been verbalized agressive or aginst Sony. Means something like "Sony is damn ***** and you should not buy it" will definetliy rejected. Or "This set is crap" will also be rejected.

Anyway, normally if something has been rejected, you will receive information why the review has been rejected. Also it might take some time until the review will be relased.

Cheers

PS: Personal Opinion - It is a Sony website......

Beamoboy
Explorer

Well, my revised review has been accepted, well done Sony!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, thanks for the update :thumbsup: