Join now - be part of our community!

X-block screen cleaning experience

Jay1
Visitor

X-block screen cleaning experience

As there is many people asking questions and have already posted a lot about whys of cleaning the screen without leaving streak. I thought I explain my experience as I think no one yet has mentioned this solution.

To remove dirt off you screen

This can be bought from Pc World or Dixons and is called Storex 100 screen cleaning tissues. Cheap

I had used this to clean off the dirt but it had left streak on the screen even though it mention streak free. After using this then the main ingredient is something called the Microfiber Cloth and I had purchased this cloth from a local shop. These are not expensive and this CLOTH IS VERY IMPORTANT as it does the job. The one I have is used for car care and also for general purpose uses. The main think is that it has cleaned the screen without streak.

To remove dust

If you went to just remove dust then just wipe the screen with Microfiber Cloth and that¿s it. Make shore you don¿t press to hard as you might see the Microfiber Cloth and your hand on the other side of the screen as mention on previous posts as well. :smileysmug:

There are many Microfiber Cloth available in the market and the easiest way for me was just to go to them Pound shops and I got 2 Microfiber cloths for £1 and they last every long.

Regards,

Jay:smileygrin:

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Great guide Jay

BurastA
Visitor

Yep the one that i was mentioning was microfiber as well. They really do the job great but make sure you dont postpone the cleaning of screen too much. Because the more time passes the more the probability of seeing your hand on the other side of the screen :smileygrin:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It gets harder to clean too.