Join now - be part of our community!

Tags got erased by SS and Music Tranfer! Please help me very fast!

Crystal.Bln
Visitor

Tags got erased by SS and Music Tranfer! Please help me very fast!

If got a very huge folder with self created Mp3 and they have all the same Tags. All with Artist, Album, Tracknumber and Title. The Tags work with all programs.

So when I installed the software today I noticed that the files that I have on my Vaio Pocket only have the Name of the File and none of Tags. So I looked what happend to the Tags in original and they got erased by some mysterious finger. So I tried a lot of ways and SonicStage does in the most cases erase my Tags (But sometimes not. Very strange) and Vaio Music Tranfer does always do it. What is it? Please I need help!

When the problem will not be fixed, than the Vaio Pocket is useless to me because than it is full with thousand of Titles and I can not use any search engine in this thing. Ohh please help!

3 REPLIES 3
Crystal.Bln
Visitor

C'mon don't just read and look. Write something!!!

Psaila
Visitor

When the problem will not be fixed, than the Vaio Pocket is useless to me because than it is full with thousand of Titles and I can not use any search engine in this thing. Ohh please help!

Please Read this pdf file Re VAIO updates and operation

Also to search The Club Vaio Site Club VAIO - SEARCH

Crystal.Bln
Visitor

In your document is no answer to my question. All my Mp3's are with 192kps and Sony say in you document that they will my tranfered correctly. So what happened than to my Tags?