Join now - be part of our community!

SONY VAIO VPCF21Z1E/BI 3D MODEL

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

SONY VAIO VPCF21Z1E/BI 3D MODEL

Hi all.

I am looking for some parts for my old sony 3d laptop. I need a wi-fi card antenna /cable which goes from the card out to the top of the screen, and i also need the bluetooth part plus the cable. Any ideas where i could purchase these items? 

Also, my 3d button on top of laptop doesn't light up anymore when switched on, a box appears saying, "cannot switch to 3D display". I have to launch the bluray player and activate the 3d from there, then the button lights up. This was never the case from day one. Button always lit up. I have no clue about software, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

32 REPLIES 32
profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

Hi Marino,

I have purchased from them before. Price for that stylus is crazy money. Just bought one cheap, so happy days. Received the flip laptop in the post yesterday, and i am finding the left & right clickers on the trackpad a bit stiff. I have to push fairly hard to get them to work. Response wise, they are a little slow. The tough part seems fine, not that i know anything about touch screen laptops. Should the clickers be easier to work, or is it, wear and tear? Cheers.

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

I have a 2010 VAIO (VPCF12) and the Touchpad buttons are fortunately still hard...

profile.country.IE.title
berhenne52

Hi Marino.

Thanks again, for all the help. Cheers a bunch.