Join now - be part of our community!

PocketVaio vs PSP !!!

nemo66
Visitor

PocketVaio vs PSP !!!

Well guys....thanx to matsumoto :smileygrin: i own now a PSP!!!
INCREDIBLE!!! what this machine can do all !!!
Now i wonder if the PocketVaio is still a must have....?!?!
Side by side the PSP is kinda bigger but thinner and lighter.
It has a X-Black screen with a quality never seen before on a transportable game console.
It has WiFi, USB, MemoryStickDuo, IrDa, UMD, XMB, Video-Playback, Audio-playback, an so on.
The screen compared to PocketVaio....(does the PocketVaio has one ???:smileygrin: )
Heheheh.....

Shall i sell my PocketVaio?
What do u think?

3 REPLIES 3
Psaila
Visitor

Shall i sell my PocketVaio?
What do u think?

As A sony Pocket Owner and not seeing the PSP you talk of , I can only say ......... after looking at both , The PSP is cool to say the least .

NO don't sell your Pocket VAIO.

As Neat as The PSP looks its a games thing. Cool. But my pocket wins hands down .

I'd like to add,

My VAIO Pocket arrived on the 24th of December 2004 .

I saved long and hard to Get my Pocket VAIO,

It was the best reson ever I have seen to stop smoking , the money I saved Bought my stunning Pocket VAIO

SHOULD I HAVE NOT SAVED THIS WAY ?

kadafi
Visitor

Nice one for quitting smoking Psaila!!

People have quit for worse reasons I reckon.. saving up your fag pennies to buy a pocket vaio was a brilliant idea..

btw, you can put the pocket vaio in your pocket without looking like a djork! not so sure about the psp.. :thinking:

What would u rather do.. listen music when you are in a cue or walking down that dark street back home at 10pm (with AVLS nio doubt!!), or pull out the psp to play vampire chronicles (effectively begging to be mugged)? I wont say the choice is obvious.. it's an individual thing..

I've had several hand-helds and know they grow old.. fast - my GP32 is gathering dust at home, despite my million and one retro games (which i love!) loaded on.. on the other hand, I take vaio pocket with me everywhere....

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:

nemo66
Visitor

Well...i decided to keep my PocketVaio aside my new toy:SONY PSP :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin:
Fact is that the PSP is an incredible machine.
The screen is a real beauty (never seen before!!!)